As a way to share my favorites with you on a regular basis, I created the "Things I'm Loving Lately" series here on the blog. In this series I share everything from food to fitness, brands to beauty products, good reads to good listens.
Here's what I'm currently craving and crushing on:
- Food: Bone Broth - Bone broth is a part of my regular diet, but I go through phases where I really CRAVE it, and I'm in one of those now. I finally wrote a post all about the benefits of this super food, you can check that out here: Bone Broth 101. Bone broth fits into a number of my "Loving Lately" categories - it's a drink, snack AND I've been loving my Bone Broth Breakfast Soup as an easier breakfast when I'm not in the mood for a full Superhuman Breakfast.
- Drink: My Superfood Hot Cocoa - It's the perfect pick me up for a chilly morning!
- Recipe: Superhuman Breakfast - I took a break from this breakfast but I'm back at it and loving it MORE than ever. Sure, it takes some time to make, but I've been using this time as a meditation of sorts. I'll put on some relaxing music and enjoy the process of making myself this nourishing meal (and focus on infusing it with good intentions!).
- Snack: Kur Bite Size Bars - I LOVE these raw fruit and nut bars! Not only are they the perfect snack size (in my opinion, most of the fruit and nut bars on the market are slightly too big, which is why I often make my own), they are DELICIOUS! If you like Larabars or Rx bars, I think you'll love these too. My favorite flavor is the Chocolate Mint and I've been having it as a small treat after lunch. It really hits the spot! Want to try them yourself? Use code EMILY20 for 20% off your order!
- Book, podcast or blog: The Balanced Blonde Soul on Fire - The past year or so I've been on a big spirituality kick and I'm super interested in all things woo-woo and slightly witchy. Jordan from The Balanced Blonde has been too, which is why I've loved listening to her podcast: Soul on Fire. In this podcast, she interviews entrepreneurs who have "set their souls on fire" ie found career paths that they are passionate about. Recently she's had a lot more spiritual guests on the podcast covering everything from crystals to reiki to shamanism and more. It's been fun to follow along with Jordan's journey (she started as a vegan food blogger back in the day) and I love that I can learn more about all these different spiritual modalities through the podcast. Here are a few episodes that I was especially into:
- Essential oil: Holiday Joy - This special holiday blend has been going in my diffuser and it makes my home smell sweet and spicy, and oh so cozy. To learn more + purchase oils, head to www.emilynachazel.com/essential-oils.
- Yoga pose: There's not ONE post I'm specifically loving right now; more so I'm LOVING going to classes! Since I'm a teacher I often think that I should just be able to teach myself, which I CAN, but I SO enjoy going to classes and learning from my own teachers. I've been leaning into that and getting my booty to more classes and it's been awesome.