As you read this post, I'm packing up and moving out of my little studio apartment. My brain isn't quite sure WHY I chose this week to move. Like I mentioned on Friday, I've got a lot going on (starting to feel like a broken record when I say this... anyone else??) but hey it's happening!
Anyways, to say I've been stressed would be an understatement. As a health coach and yoga teacher, I know very well the impact stress can have on the body and mind. Here's how I've seen it play out for me:
- My cravings for chocolate are out of control
- My belly feels bloated no matter what I eat
- I've put on a few pounds seemingly overnight
- My sleep has been okay, but not great. I've been waking up a little earlier than I like and not feeling totally well rested
- Most importantly, my mood is all over the place. I'm not my calm, level-headed self - I find little things impact me and there's quite a bit of negative self talk going on.
Can you relate? Have you been stressed lately? Have you seen (or felt) the impact of stress on your body?
I'm not pointing out all these things to bash myself - instead I'm reminding myself to be compassionate and recognize that all these "symptoms" are totally understandable given the situation.
However, being compassionate and loving myself as I am right now does not mean I can't want things to change.
Which is why I'm super stoked for Robyn's coaching program that's stars this Wednesday: Your Healthiest You Group Coaching Program.
I help run this program and I've shared about it with you before, but I'm especially excited that we're starting it again this week because it's exactly what I need right now to get back to basics and start feeling better in my body (without going on some restrictive diet or detox or all consuming exercise plan, because who has time for that??).
Your Healthiest You is a 6 week virtual coaching program where you'll receive all of our best coaching, tips and recipes in one well-organized, easy to follow and FUN place. You'll get the must-know info PLUS the support and accountability.
Though this program, I learned how to:
- Find my "food voice" (i.e. how to stop listening to what EVERYONE else is saying and listen to my own body instead)
- Poop regularly without coffee or laxatives (yep)
- Establish a meditation practice that I actually look forward to
- Not feel crazy if I missed a workout and how to have a healthier relationship with exercise
- Bring my hormones back to balance (HELLO gorgeous skin!)
- Love my body. Yes I know that sounds corny but it's true. I went 28 years of my life disconnected from my physical body, seeing it as something seperate from ME, instead of loving and accepting it for what it is (my home!!) EVEN when parts of it don't work perfectly or look exactly like I'd wish.
- And so much more!
Here's how it works:
Each week you’ll receive a recorded coaching call that will be a mix of topic focused coaching and Q&A (that you can listen to whenever works with your schedule!) >> check exactly what topics we’ll be covering each week HERE: Your Healthiest You details
You’ll receive a Topic and Tips Guide that contains important call overview notes and what to focus on - essentially a cheat sheet!
You’ll also have a Playsheet to workshop each topic. (aka your “homework”)
- And a new set of recipes and shopping guide so you don’t have to think about what you’re going to make that week!
- Finally you’ll have access to an exclusive YHY Community Facebook group to connect, share, ask questions and be inspired.
PLUS, just for you, when you join you'll also receive a BONUS one-on-one coaching session with ME! I helped to create this program and have gone through it multiple times so together we will put together a game plan for how you can get the most out of your experience.
We start WEDNESDAY (November 1st). If this email sparked anything inside of you, click here to learn more and enroll: Your Healthiest You 6 Week Coaching Program.
Not sure if this is the program or time for you, or have questions not answered on website? Hit reply to this email and we'll figure out a time to hop on the phone and chat today.
Will you do this with me? I hope so.