Today I've got a whole slew of healthy, crowd-pleasing summer recipes for you, just in time for the weekend.
I'm down in the Outer Banks of North Carolina spending the long weekend with my family - relaxing on the beach, swimming in my grandparent's pool and (of course) eating delicious, homemade food.
I love trying new recipes when I have a little bit more time, and a few more mouths to enjoy the results with.
Here are the recipes that I might try this weekend:
- Green Shakshuka from Clean Food Dirty City
- Black Bean Dip from Lee from America
- Summer Cucumber and Dill Salad from Whole Foods Market
- Avocado Crab Rolls from Food52
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa from Give Recipe
- Linguine with Asparagus and Lemon-Oregano Oil from MBG
- Watermelon, Grapefruit and Blackberry Salad with Honey Mint Drizzle from Nutrition Stripped
- Grain-Free Berry Crisp from Minimalist Baker
Do you like cooking more when you have more time to experiment? Where do you find your recipes? Share with us all in the comments below.