You guys. Happy Valentine's day! Do yourself [or your someone special] a favor and make this super easy homemade chocolate fudge today! It's packed with good for you ingredients like coconut oil and raw cacao, so you can indulge totally guilt-free.
Superfood Chocolate // vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free
- 1 cup melted coconut oil*
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any other nut/seed butter)
- 1 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- optional toppings: goji berries, cacao nibs, chia seeds, hemp seeds, nuts of choice… the possibilities are ENDLESS!
*Note: Virgin (or Extra Virgin) Coconut Oil will have a slight coconut flavor/aroma while Refined Coconut Oil will not.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper OR grab some silicone candy molds (fancy!). Note: You can also use a plastic tupperware container, in which case you do not need to use parchment paper as the chocolate will pop out of the plastic easily.
- Add all ingredients (except toppings) to your high speed blender or food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour chocolate into dish or molds, and sprinkle with toppings (if desired). Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until chocolate mixture has set. If you don’t use molds, you’ll want to cut the chocolate at this point into bite-sized squares.
- Store in the freezer for optimal freshness. ENJOY!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag me @EmilyNachazel so I can be sure to see it!! <3