I LOVE Thanksgiving. I loooooove the food and I love the traditions my family has created around the holiday over the years.
Like many families, we have our staples that are made year after year - cousin Arlene's cornbread stuffing, Dad's mushroom gravy, my grandma's cranberry and apple sauce and more. Each year I find a few new recipes to add to the table - I have so much fun looking over my favorite websites and blogs for inspiration.
This year I also asked some of my foodie friends for their favorite holiday recipes. The list below is a combination of my picks and theirs.
Now to choose which of these I'm actually going to make...
2017 THANKSGIVING RECIPE ROUND UP!
- Apple Pancakes - Emily Nachazel
- Paleo Pecan Crumble Pumpkin Loaf - Rachel Mansfield
- Fall Yogurt Parfait - Emily Nachazel
- Savory Breakfast Bowl - Breakfast Criminals
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins - Robyn Youkilis
- Paleo Breakfast Hash with Sweet Potato - Diane Sanfilippo
- Vegan Sweet Potato Tempeh Hash - Gena Hamshaw
- Simple Fall Slaw - Minimalist Baker
- Kale Salad with Pear and Walnuts - Robyn Youkilis
- Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts - Robyn Youkilis
- Turmeric Roasted Root Veggies - Balanced Life Leslie
- Make-Ahead Roasted Butternut Squash Casserole - Oh She Glows
- Caramelized Carrots - Lula Brown
- Roasted Veggies with Cider Bourbon Glaze - The Chalkboard Mag
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup - Lula Brown
- Mashed Cauliflower - Emily Nachazel
MAINS (that aren't turkey!)
- Lentil and Sweet Potato Shepard’s Pie - Minimalist Baker
- Jeweled Black Rice Stuffed Pumpkin - Tasty Plan
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Chimichurri and Tahini - Tasty Plan
- Balsamic Maple Glazed Tempeh- Meghan Telpner
- Roasted Salmon with Butter - Mark Bittman
- Vegan White Chocolate Truffles - Minimalist Baker
- Sweet Potato Brownies - Paleomg
- Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Bars - Alyssa Gagarin
- Kabocha Mini Molten Cake Cups - Sasha Yoga Wellness
- Orange and Turmeric Flan - Tasty Plan
- Pumpkin Coconut Yogurt Cheesecake - Sasha Yoga Wellness
- Almond Butter Freezer Fudge - Emily Nachazel
- Tahini Bombs - Minimalist Baker
If you were inspired to make one of these recipes, I'd love to hear from you!
Leave a comment below OR, better yet, snap a photo of your Thanksgiving plate and post it to social media. Don't forget to tag me @EmilyNachazel so I can see your delicious creations!
Happy cooking and eating!