Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait // gluten free, vegan + dairy free option
- 3/4 cup yogurt (I prefer sheep's or goat's milk, but you could also use cow's milk or coconut milk yogurt)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- Small scoop vanilla protein powder
- Splash of water (as needed)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger + allspice)
- Sweetener to taste (stevia, maple syrup or local honey)
- Toppings: granola, slices banana, toasted pumpkin seeds
- Combine yogurt, pumpkin puree and protein powder in your bowl or container and mix to combine. Add water as needed to thin out the mixture so it's like a thick yogurt consistency (this will depend on the type of yogurt you use and the amount of protein powder).
- Stir in chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice. Add sweetener to taste.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Note: I like to let this sit for a few hours (or overnight) so it thickens up even more, but it's still good eaten right away!