I feel silly even calling this a recipe because it is so simple, but the addition to thyme makes regular scrambled eggs taste like something you would order at a fancy brunch spot.
Scrambled eggs with thyme // vegetarian, paleo, gluten free
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp non dairy milk, milk or water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil (can also use coconut or olive oil spray)
1. Heat pan and add oil or spray.
2. Whisk eggs with liquid of choice, salt, pepper and thyme.
3. Pour eggs into heated pan and cook until desired doneness.
If you want to perfect your scrambling technique, check out this recipe from Alton Brown.
What's your favorite way to eat eggs?? Do you have any special tricks or add ins? Let me know in the comments below!