As a way to share my favorites with you on a regular basis, I created the "Things I'm Loving Lately" series here on the blog. In this series I share everything from food to fitness, brands to beauty products, good reads to good listens.
Here's what I'm currently craving and crushing on:
- Cedarwood essential oil - Grounding, calming, balancing. I mix a few drops with jojoba oil and use like a lotion when I get out of the shower, or rub a few drops directly on my legs and feet before going to sleep. Click here to purchase your own essential oils!
- Raw fennel - Still can't stop won't stop with the raw fennel for snacking.
- Seltzer - While I love kombucha, I've been taking a little break from drinking it and instead switched to seltzer - it's cheaper (until I get back into making my own kombucha that is!) and is still super bubbly and refreshing, which I'm all about this time of year. I usually buy the plain seltzer and then add a drop of lemon or grapefruit essential oil to make my own flavored variation.
- Frozen blueberries - My go-to snack of choice these days has been some sort of frozen berry, and blueberries are definitely my favorite. I love the cool, creamy texture and subtle sweetness - they taste like dessert!
- Salmon - After not eating a whole lot of fish for a while, I'm totally back in the game and have been loving salmon, especially in my lunch bowls (try this recipe if you haven't already!).
- Zoodles - This recipe. Just so good.
What are you loving lately? Let me know in the comments below!