As a way to share my favorites with you on a regular basis, I created the "Things I'm Loving Lately" series here on the blog. In this series I share everything from food to fitness, brands to beauty products, good reads to good listens.
Here's what I'm currently craving and crushing on:
- Raw fennel - I've been snacking on this non-stop! Cleansing, crunchy and delicious!
- Garlic sauerkraut - Mixed into salads, added to eggs, mashed with avocado, this stuff is the bomb! I literally go through a jar a week.
- Iced mint matcha lattes - if you haven't tried this recipe, do it now! ;)
- HIIT workouts - Okay, so it's a love hate relationship. I resist going outside of my comfort zone, but, like I've mentioned before, this is where real change and growth happens. I always feel strong and proud after a session at the FHITTing room or Tonehouse (and sore the next day, which I know means my muscles are growing!!).
- Rosemary essential oil - Considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Hebrews, Rosemary has been revered for centuries for its digestive uses and for healthy respiratory function. It's also very rejuvenating. I've been rubbing a drop in my collarbone before heading out for the day [in case you missed it, check out this post for my daily essential oil routine].
What are you loving lately? Let me know in the comments below!