This mashed cauliflower is exactly what my body craves on a cold night - something warm, creamy and comforting. Cauliflower is totally transformed when you blend it up and I think it tastes just like mashed potatoes.
Mashed Cauliflower // vegan, gluten free, paleo
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- Splash unsweetened plain almond milk
- Salt and pepper
- Optional add ins: fresh herbs
- Wash and chop cauliflower into florets. Steam until cooked through (fork can easily pierce)
- Add cooked cauliflower to your high speed blender (I love my Vitamix) or food processor. Add coconut oil and almond milk and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, and other add ins, as desired.