Curry and Turmeric Roasted Squash from Go with Your Gut // vegan, gluten free, paleo
- 1 winter squash of choice (kabocha, delicata, butternut, hubbard, etc) cubed or thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- Place the squash on a baking sheet with edges. Rub the squash with the coconut oil and sprinkle with the curry powder, turmeric, and some sea salt. Spread the squash out, making sure there's space between the pieces.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the squash. The squash should be rich golden-yellow color and browned a bit. Taste and add more seasoning, salt, or pepper if needed. Serve immediately.