I've been teasing you with this recipe for far too long - I'm so happy to FINALLY share my One-Minute Chocolate Avocado Pudding with you all!
This thick, creamy chocolate pudding is perfect for when you’ve got a chocolate craving, and you have to fix it ASAP. Plus, unlike regular chocolate pudding, this one is super healthy, gluten-free, and vegan!
This recipe calls for ALOHA's Daily Good Chocolate blend. You can buy the ALOHA Daily Good Chocolate blend and all the other amazing ALOHA products here (the protein and the superfood chocolate are amazing as well)- use the code 'WELLNESSWITHEMILY' for 20% off your first purchase! You can easily omit this if you do not have the greens powder on hand =)
Alright what are you waiting for? I'm off to make some myself NOW - happy hump day!
Dreamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding // vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free
- 1 large avocado
- 1 packet ALOHA Daily Good Chocolate
- 2 TBSP maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Dash sea salt
- Combine in all ingredients in your food processor or blender.
- Process or blend until silky smooth (you may need to stop and scrape down the sides of your machine to ensure everything is fully combined).
- Divide into two small containers - enjoy immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.