Hi friends and happy Monday! Chia pudding is a popular recipe on my blog, and today I'm showing you exactly how to make it through a quick VIDEO.
Here's the basic recipe:
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, etc)
- Raspberries + vanilla extract
- Sliced banana + cacao powder + sea salt
- Diced apple + cinnamon + chopped walnuts
- Lemon juice + lemon zest + blueberries
If you enjoyed this video and want to see more like it, please give it a THUMBS UP on YouTube!